Saturday, July 04, 2009

July 4th Phoenix Tea Party

I went to the Phoenix Tea Party on the capital lawn this afternoon. It was scheduled to run from noon to 2:30. I got there 20 minutes early as people slowly gathered and could only stay for about an hour. Shortly after I got there I counted 50 people. There were a couple of hundred by the time I left.

This particular event was pretty impromptu. It was only set up last week and didn't have the promotion others in the area had.

Several families came including small children in strollers. There were a lot of retired folks. I also noticed a number of men, like myself, that came by themselves. (My wife is working today.)

I enjoyed the signs, especially those carried by the kids. Like the last time, the message seemed to be stop spending our future.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Davie BBQ Repair said...

Nicce share

August 23, 2022 at 10:50:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home